Popular Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Weeked Sales


Stuffed Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes With Cheesecake Icing. 
I dont think I charger enough for these cupcakes they are a bit pricy to make.
I think I am Going For affordable right now tho until i get a price list up.

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
This is a classic recipe of mine. this presentation is nice !
Making these made me think about piping, i should practive more. 




Red Velvet Brownies with Cheesecake Icing
the first picture is a rushed job, this presentation is horrible.
I cant believe that i sent them out like that. 
I felt so bad after I told him Id make him some more & i also tweaked the recipe.
The brownies on the right look and taste better. even tho the ones on the left taste amazing as well.



Presentation is very important to me, Presentation on social media helps me with marketing. People taste with their eyes in this case, when you look at a picture you you instantly decide if you like it or not and then you decide if you want more and asking the baker about buying one.  



No comments:

Post a Comment