Popular Posts

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Things i want to accomplish

So Reality has officially kicked in , I am in school, working a new job, and trying to wiggle my way into the business world just so i can be my own boss.
I hope that i can accomplish a few short term goals by december.
I want go to the City so that i can be aware of all the things that i need to do before starting an home bakery.
I want to get the LLC to my name.
I also want to bake at least once a month for money.
These things are very possible and i will get them done

2 comments:

  1. I love your theme for your blog! So cute!
    Be sure to pay attention to the little things in your blog like correct capitalization and spelling. These things will be good practice for when you are making a marketing plan or business presentation.
    Would love, love, love to see posts of your monthly baking that earned you some income! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete